The Lovely Blog Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers whose content is well-written and insightful, often inspiring others to put pen to paper (or in my case finger to keyboard) themselves. In order to accept this award the nominee must thank the blogger who nominated them, give seven facts about themselves, and nominate seven other bloggers for the award.
Accepting the Award:
After unexpectedly receiving a nomination for the Leibster Award, I was perhaps even more surprised to be nominated for the Lovely Blog Award. I would like to thank Chamomile Midnight Rambles for their nomination, and would recommend that you give their blog a visit here.
Seven Facts About Me:
- My favourite style of drumming, despite my tendency to listen to rock and metal music, was actually samba music. Although fast and complex it was also extremely good fun, particularly as the drums take centre stage for this style of music.
- I have a (semi-secret) soft spot for music by Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry.
- As a teenager I once had black-coloured braces, which actually looked far better than that sounds.
- I have never had driving lessons and cannot drive at all.
- I currently work in NHS administration, in a small department that works on digital health and technology in healthcare.
- Our office has a dog called Bi-Bi!
- I am getting married at the end of December 2018.